[lazarus] Status update

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sun Jun 11 23:09:31 EDT 2000

Well, I am all for getting the grid developed so let's use this component at
this point.   If we decide to create our own later, we will do that.

---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.autoip.net

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard