[lazarus] Form's TOP and LEFT

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Wed Jun 14 22:04:44 EDT 2000

Has anyone determined why these are coming out incorrectly sometimes?

When you drop controls on the form, after a few controls the form's top and
left are being reported incorrectly.  Ifd you move the form they are
correted again.

Anyone look at this?
---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.autoip.net

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard