[lazarus] cvs updated

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Fri Jun 16 14:46:25 EDT 2000

Hello,

I have updated CVS.  I added a new file called idecomp.  It contains the
definition for the components that appear on the toolbar that can be dropped
onto a form.
By doing this, it's REALLY easy to add other components.  Each components
has a few methods associated with it.

Function CreateMethod returns a control.  If it's a TIDEButton it returns a
TBUTTON to be droped onto the form.

Procedure ClickMethod is called whenever the TButton on the form is clicked.
That way the designerform unit set's that control active but if you wanted
anything else to occur when the user clicks on that specific control, you
could add it here.

Procedure DblClickMethod is called whenever the TButton on the form is
Double clicked.
This is used (in TButton's case) to add the ONCLICK event code to the
editor.  When a TMenu is double clicked (a speedbutton that represents a
tmenu) it will bring up the Menu editor...

Constructor Create simply creates the parent class and sets the property
IMAGE to the image that should appear on it's speedbutton on the IDE's
toolbar.

function Speedbutton returns a speedbutton with the image on it.  In TMenu's
and TPopup's case, this is also called by the createmethod so a speedbutton
is dropped onto the form.

Isn't that cool!  OK, your probably not excited about it but I thought it
was a great idea!

Shane