[lazarus] Status update

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Fri Jun 16 18:28:20 EDT 2000

If you have anything that I can look into I would be pleased to help you.  I
have the form editor working (sort of) so I would love to get that Object
Inspector code running along side the form editor to see it do something.

Are you now attempting to get the grid component added to the LCL or are you
currently working on something else?  We can get one of the other coders to
perhaps integrate the grid component for you.

Anyone familiar with out source at this point want to try to gt the grid
working?  We were going to use the grid component from
http://www.icewalkers.com/softlib/app/app_00778.html

Can anyone do it PLEASE (quickly)
---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.autoip.net

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard