[lazarus] Form Designer...

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Jun 16 19:15:08 EDT 2000

Question:

Does anyone have a good idea on how I should create the "grabber" around a control to show it has focus in the designer and allow them to resize it?
I was initialy just drawing it but now I'm thinking I should actually create a control (6 of them) each time something new gets focus.
That way the grabber will actually get the mouse move events and such so I can change the cursor and get the mouse click events.

Does anyone have a bright idea or is this way good?

Shane