[lazarus] How I can participe in Lazarus ?.....

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Jun 19 10:53:35 EDT 2000

Hola!  Como esta?  Hablo espanol un poco.  Es muy mal.   :-)

OK, what would you like to do?  What experience do you have?

We need the following:

Some one to code the IDE to RUN the application once you select RUN in the menu's.  You can use the smae coe eI use to run the compiler when they press BUILD.

We need someone to run through the coee and verify that certain components are completed.  At this point we haven't said that any of the LCL (vcl) are completed as of yet.

I need someone to code the IDE so that when the user select BUILD it adds the create code (somehow) and compiles.

I need someone to look at how we are going to build the DFM files in lazarus.  How are we going to use them?

I need someone to continue adding components to the tool bar for dropping onto the form.  This involves adding code to idecomp and to main.pp

We have a few components that need work.  Trackbar, Statusbar, TListbox, TGrid, TDB????,  and many others are missing.

I need somone to create a method for adding Menu's via the IDE.  I can drop a menu "speedbutton" on the form and when you double click it calls the IDECOMP's TIDEMENU.DoubleClick method.  This should bring up a menu editor.

Want to try any of that?  Please let me know  By the way.....how was my spanish?  :-)

Shane

>>> JFMojada at uni2.es 06/19/00 09:22AM >>>
Hello,

	First sorry, but my english is not very good. I m linux user from
Spain, and I would like know how I can participe in this project, and if I
could do it in Spanish ¿¿??

Thank you very much !!!

	José Fco. Mojada
	AXPE Consulting