[lazarus] How I can participe in Lazarus ?.....

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Mon Jun 19 20:06:32 EDT 2000

Hi!

On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 09:54:08AM -0500, Shane Miller wrote:
> [..]
> We have a few components that need work.  Trackbar,

TTrackbar should be useable. Take a look in the examples directory.

> Statusbar

Already has some code but is only useable for SimpleText.

I'll send some updates information to Michael soon, so that the status page
can be updated. Additonally I'll play around little bit with the existing
components to find bugs:-(

bye,

  Stefan
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org