[lazarus] Error in gtkmenu.pp

Chespi enterprise_e at email.com
Fri Jun 23 03:38:42 EDT 2000

In lines 60 and 61 of c:\pp\sources\packages\gtk\gtk\gtkmenu.pp it is
declared an API gtk_menu_set_accel_group inside an {$ifndef gtkwin},
when actually gtk_menu_set_accel_group is available in gtk-1.3.dll.
I moved those lines outside the conditional compilation block and
everything compiles ok. It was about time! :)

Now, when I run lazarus.exe I get to see a splash screen and a toolbar,
but I get some messages in the DOS window. First, one:

  ERROR: [TgtkObject.CreateFontIndirect] No fontname

Then two:

  Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 3320 (gtk_widget_set_sensitive):
  assertion `widget != NULL' failed.

Next five:

  Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkfixed.c: line 175 (gtk_fixed_move):
  assertion `GTK_IS_FIXED (fixed)' failed.

Then many:

  ERROR: [TgtkObject.CreateFontIndirect] No fontname

And finally it's all:

  Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkdraw.c: line 122 (gdk_drawable_unref):
  assertion `drawable != NULL' failed.

Does it help?