[lazarus] Error in gtkmenu.pp

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Fri Jun 23 04:58:43 EDT 2000

+ From: Chespi [mailto:enterprise_e at email.com]

+ In lines 60 and 61 of c:\pp\sources\packages\gtk\gtk\gtkmenu.pp it is
+ declared an API gtk_menu_set_accel_group inside an {$ifndef gtkwin},
+ when actually gtk_menu_set_accel_group is available in gtk-1.3.dll.

Yep, thanks

+ I moved those lines outside the conditional compilation block and
+ everything compiles ok. It was about time! :)
+
+ Now, when I run lazarus.exe I get to see a splash screen and
+ a toolbar, but I get some messages in the DOS window. First, one:

[Errors]

+ Does it help?

Depends....

The Gtk-CRITICAL errors are known, and can be ignored for now.

"ERROR: [TgtkObject.CreateFontIndirect] No fontname" lines are indeed an
error, but aren't fatal. At this moment they are a result of the lack of a
APIdesktop, and for now thay can be ignored.

Marc