[lazarus] Gtk-CRITICAL

christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com
Fri Jun 23 06:05:52 EDT 2000

I wish I had CVS... no!! Just a missunderstanding,
I went to the site http://www.freepascal.org/develop.html at the
"Download Daily CVS Sources" place and downloaded...

Compare to many others I am in "stoneage", I don't have internet at home
only at my work. My e-mail at the same place. I work with all my "projects"
 off line...

I did a "make clean" and a "make ide OPT=-dTRACE" but the errors was the
same,
just repeated a little more...

About the makefiles, that's just wrong with me. I did not really understod
how to use them!!
I still have som complaining from the system about  some "ifdef" and "else"
 parts, but it compile anyway !!
Now I use orginal makefiles and the compiler finds all dirs and so on...
The only makefile that I don't find is the one that should be in the
/compiler dir ??

The link you posted is that the real CVS dirs ?
Why isn't the zip on the download place created in that structure, I mean
it
should make it easy to download a real "Bleeding Edge" install !?
Or is it "to much" bleeding" ?? :)

Now some more questions:

1. Is it possible to setup CVS on NT network computer without "sysadmin"
acount ?

2. Do have to use a snapshot ppc386 comiler to work with Lazarus or does it
 work with the release 0.99.14 one ?

3. Is "make clean" and "make ide" the only type of "make" to use on Lazarus
 ?

4. Is Lazarus still in the 0.5 version ?

Thanks for the support...

Chris