[lazarus] debugging

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jun 29 12:09:56 EDT 2000

Hey,

When I compile lazarus with

ppc386 -B -b -g lazarus.pp
and do a

ddd lazarus

Why doesn't it allow me to enter the .inc files?  It says that they contain no code but it should have compiled them!!!!  What am I doing wrong?

This used to work (I think).

Thanks
Shane

>>> SMiller1 at stvgb.org 06/29/00 08:59AM >>>
What's the url to look at the cvs tree so I can view what's changed over the past few days.  I need to see what's causing the problem with the editor.

Thanks
Shane

>>> michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be 04/13/00 09:17AM >>>
Hello,

I changed the CVS and web server from a RedHat to a SuSE machine.

Unfortunately, a RedHat password file doesn't work on a SuSE machine, so I had
to reset all passwords. I think that I restored the Lazarus user password
correctly. Could someone try this and confirm that it works.

Just try a cvs update somewhere. If it fails with a authentication failure,
I messed up. In that case please send me the correct password.

Michael.