[lazarus] Name conflict issue.

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Wed Mar 1 03:37:15 EST 2000

Hello,

Just so there isn't any doubt:

1) We WILL support using parameters for methods that have the same name
   as a property. As a matter of compatibility.

2) That we think that it is bad programming to do so is a personal opinion
   of the developers, even if, stricktly speaking, it is correct in the
   syntactical/semantical sense.

Point 1 will ensure that we'll do it, point 2 just means that we're not
in a hurry. When we implement it, will be a nice surprise for you guys...

I hope this settles all questions regarding this subject :-)

Michael.