[lazarus] mwEdit suite version.92a

Peter Dyson peter at skel.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 14:59:05 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Shane Miller <SMiller1 at stvgb.org>
To: <lazarus at miraclec.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [lazarus] mwEdit suite version.92a

> I am very close to getting the PROJECT OPEN and PROJECT SAVE features
done.  Once this is completed I could see us bringing in some new code base.
However, I don't want to get rid of what we have.  Either we need to call it
TmwCustomEdit2 or place it into a different directory or something.  I would
really like this thing working so that we could use it to edit the code.
> In a few days I think I can have it working to a point that we could edit
with it.  However if we change editors then that would change everything.

> Can we add the code seperatly for now and work on it?
> Shane

That should not be a problem as I currenlty have both codebases working,
I just rename the codebase directory to work with to mwEdit.
I'll start to try and tidy things up, Makefile stuff etc and send it to
someone.
I'll let you all know when I have done that, who to send it to?

Peter