[lazarus] mwEdit suite version.92a

Peter Dyson peter at skel.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 21:56:23 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Marc Weustink <weus at quicknet.nl>

> Just name the API's needed. As far as I have seen, GTK/GDK can do region
> stuf, so that shouldn't be a problem.

 the key ones are  for starters:
InvalidateRect: At the moment I point this to the class method which of
course does nothing
ClipRect:
UnionRect     : I have this simply implemented.
SetBkColor   :
ColorToRGB
Opaque drawing in ExtTextOut

Next:
fix GetObject to get a proper LogFont it is still creating too many new font
handles
just not as many as before

With these few done the editor should more of less work.

I fixed the segfault and got the hightlighter fully functional.
It now highlights keywords, numbers etc in different colours.

Still tying to tidy it up got sidetracked by the highlighter :)

Peter