[lazarus] Freshmeat.net update

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Mar 6 15:29:00 EST 2000

It's a small file (79k) so I hope nobody minds....

Shane

Halfdan aka Rasmus Toftdahl Olesen wrote:

> Just wanted to point out that your freshmeat.net link needs an update,
> it points to a python GUI instead.

Hey this is a good point. Cliff's site doesn't deal with Lazarus at all
anymore.

I'll deal with the promotion and update Freshmeat but what should we
call the version?

Let's give this thing a version number and I'll put the notice out to
several of the more popular sites.

By the Shane or Marc could you send me several snapshots of the IDE as
it stands. (Main screen, pulldowns, yadda, yadda). I want to update the
screenshots section of the site.