[lazarus] IDE responsibilities

Alexander Mehlhorn (AHM) support at tritontools.com
Thu Mar 9 19:40:57 EST 2000

Okay. No I retract my last statement. The idea with inheriting the
highlighter is not as good. That would confuse the issue of opening a new
filetype very much. TextContainer and Highlighter must be different
classes.That way they are easier interchangeable.

Kindest regards, Alexander Mehlhorn (AHM)
Home of the AHM Triton Tools 2000 for Delphi and C++ Builder
E-Mail : support at tritontools.com
You are welcome to contact us at Tritontools.com in regards to any
questions, ideas or problems you might have.
Copyright C 2000 Alexander Mehlhorn (AHM) and Tritontools.com.
All rights reserved.