[lazarus] Speedbutton questions

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Fri Mar 10 20:03:20 EST 2000

Hi!

On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 11:29:27AM -0600, Baeseman, Cliff wrote:

> Yes Marc please send me a copy and I will add that in. I have a ton of xpm
> widget icons I will
> have to get into the cvs tree also.

I worked on the bitmap code before handing it over to Marc. If you have
questions about the code feel free to ask me.

2 things I remember:

  - Reading of bmp's should work since the code is derived from another
    project and an article in DDJ
  - I took a somewhat strange approach to introduce bmp's into the lcl code,
    simply allocating a huge array (always 24bit color depth, even for a bw-
    bitmap!)

bye,

  Stefan

Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org