[lazarus] Compilation problems (sharedimage.inc)

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at zonnet.nl
Sat Mar 11 10:30:23 EST 2000

I could mail you in private previous versions from cvs or
 could get them yourself from cvs by typing in the lcl directory:
cvs -z3 update -r 1.40 graphics.pp
cvs -z3 update -r 1.12 bitmap.inc

I am not sure wheter the new files get updated when you do cvs update, or that you
have to delete them to get latest version next week, when Shane commits the two
missing files.