[lazarus] Documentation added to the site

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Wed Mar 15 19:02:42 EST 2000

Hi!

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 05:16:59PM -0500, Michael A. Hess wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have added documentation to the web site. It is Pasdoc generated files
> of the LCL. At this point it is very dry since not much in the way of
> documentation has every been added to the source code.

Although I've tried to document most methods there's not much in the
documentation right now. Could you give an example of how to write pasdoc
compliant docs?

BTW: I hate to write documentation in the interface section since from my
     point of view it almost ever hides the information I'm looking for
     when searching through class declarations. Thus I'd prefer to have the
     docs in the implementation part but then it's difficult to
     document variables and properties. Anybody here who has a solution for
     this topic?

bye,

  Stefan
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org