[lazarus] Lazarus doesn't compile mwcustomedit.pas

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sat Mar 18 22:21:22 EST 2000

The error 9999 is caused by the latest compiler.   If you go back to an
older version it works.  I tried to get past it with 3/17/2000 version of
the compiler but it crashed so I had to use an older ppc386.

I often get the 9999 error and either recompile again or I
"touch lcl/*.pp"
then recompile and it works.  Not with the latest version though.
---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard