[lazarus] TBitmap transparency

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Tue Mar 21 17:01:11 EST 2000

At 15:38 21-03-2000 -0600, Shane Miller wrote:
>looking at the CreatePixmapIndirect the function
>gdk_pixmap_colormap_create... takes a mask as one of it's parameters.  I
>would say that we put it there.

Yes, but I think it is of no (or less) use. While loading it replaces all
the transparent parts with the color given as transparent color (we can
also use a transparent color in our xpm, like I did in penguin.xpm)
The result of this is a "solid" pixmap without transparent parts. If you
draw this, you have still the problem you have now.

More about this later.

Marc