[lazarus] More Kylix news

Carlos M. Leite carlos at mydia.com
Sun Mar 26 05:23:49 EST 2000

Hi,
I'll be at an Inprise demo of Kylix on April 6, here in Sao Paulo; the
"invited people" are really the ones who just went to the Inprise (Brazil)
site and filled a little form, nothing so special, there was an ad on a
magazine, it seems they are really going less formal this time! It's an
international "tour" of Inprise people, something they didn't used to do
before...
--
Carlos
michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Michael A. Hess wrote:
> http://www.newsalert.com/bin/story?StoryId=ConR2ubWbu0zgmdq5&FQ=Linux&Nav=na-search-&StoryTitle=Linux
> --
This is the meeting I was talking about in one of my earlier mails;
Unfortunately for invited people only; it would have been interesting
know what they are telling the third-party product providers - which
form
one of the big strengths of Delphi!