[lazarus] Open Source xml parser

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Thu Mar 30 17:29:05 EST 2000

Shane I have one I should be about finished with this evening that I will
inclide in the IDE
code once I convert it to FPC. I wrote it to be extremely light just one
unit and no api or windows
specific calls. It is a event driven parser which is much better than trying
to walk nodes and such to get
the data.

Cliff Baeseman
There is nothing wrong with Windows 2000 that LINUX will fix!!!