[lazarus] CVS Changes

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon May 1 08:32:56 EDT 2000

Now that we have it compiling, how do we get thre RUN command to work?  How do we execute another app within Lazarus?

I know how to do it under win, but not with FPC....
Shane

>>> cwhite at aracnet.com 05/01/00 01:08AM >>>
Today I finished the MakeOptionsString function from the
compileroptions.pp unit. This function returns a string of compiler
options from the dialog. I also changed the compiler.pp unit to utilize
this function. So this should now make the Compiler Options dialog fully
functional with compiling.

One thing to note with the Search Paths. They need to be separated with
a ; (semi-colon). It will parse them, breaking them at the ; character,
and will insert the proper compiler switch before each path (-Fu, -Fi,
etc.).

Curtis