[lazarus] writing GTK programs

dvortex dvortex at netcourrier.com
Mon May 1 19:36:23 EDT 2000

That is what lazarus is all about.

code under one, run under all (TM) :o)

Already, if you code some windowed application with lazarus under linux
for example, you can choose to compile it against GTK (gtk/win, GTK/lin,
qt, win32 --i'm not sure about that one, but i think it is on the way--,
or whatever is available. most of the code is already there, and if you
use only the component from the LCL, then it is full compliant with all
the supported Lazarus platforms...

:o)

Code once, use many, the ultimate Coding Tool... Lazarus...

(sound good doesn't it ?)