[lazarus] writing GTK programs

Peter Dyson peter at skel.demon.co.uk
Mon May 1 20:46:44 EDT 2000

Forms are created at present in roughly the same way as if you view
delphi forms as text.

See the code in the lazarus directory as to how to create forms, all
the IDE is created this way so far. A forms editor will appear soon
but as forms and controls are just objects, they can be declared and
properties set just like any other pascal object.

Ok we know it ain't RAD yet but it is getting there!