[lazarus] apologies to Bogdan M.Maryniuck<mbm@diprintas.lt>

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed May 3 12:04:40 EDT 2000

I don't think it was flame.  I talked with him in private and also told him that I would help him with his english by correcting some of his stuff.  I sent it to him so hopefully it would help him.  I certainly hope he didn't feel that I was making fun of him and I didn't get the feeling that he did.

Shane

>>> dvortex at netcourrier.com 05/03/00 09:30AM >>>

I would like to publicly apologize to Bogdan.

Aparently, the message with my "translation" was considered flame.

so i apologize in public to show that it wasn't intended to degrade in any
way bogdan.

Was that really flame ?
(please repond to my personal address, not to the list, except if you feel
the urge to do so, because i don't want to cripple the list with that
wort of thing, which i am already doing enough of :o)

dv