[lazarus] Object Inspector

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Thu May 4 02:10:10 EDT 2000

Send me a message directly and I can send you the code. It is currently in
delphi and probably will not run clean just yet but at least you will get to
see it in action.

I will convert it tomorrow night and send you the final. If anyone else
wishes to see it in delphi let me know it is kind of cool I am setting the
properties of a few controls when you press a button by reading the
interface from a lfm file.

I left a procedure called LoadFromGlade and LoadFromDFM . I am going to do
the LoadFromDFM tomorrow night and maybe build a code generator tool that
will take a dfm file and convert it to lfm and generate the lazarus code
from it. This would come in very handy I think for building some of these
dialogs for the ide.

It is capable of loading properties at the moment I wll create the save to
lfm file tomorrow also.

Cliff