[lazarus] DOM bugs fixes [Was: Compiler Options]

Sebastian Günther sguenther at gmx.de
Thu May 4 14:14:57 EDT 2000

Peter Dyson wrote:

> Ok I worked out what is happening here.

Not really ;)

[...]
> The solution is define subnode as element not node.

No, there have been some bugs in the DOM unit, xmlcfg always worked
(although I found some things which I was able to simplify):
Bug #1: Replaced children didn't get reparented correctly
Bug #2: When RemoveChild was called for the last child of a node, the
parent's node FLastChild variable was set to NIL instead of the previous
child.

I have just applied some patches to CVS; I couldn't find any further
bugs now.

- Sebastian