[lazarus] Bug Tracker fixed

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu May 4 16:56:50 EDT 2000

Shane Miller wrote:

> When I add a comment in UPDATE, where does it appear?  Not in
> details......

Hmmmmm. It does appear but it only shows up if the status is set to
"Fixed". Are you saying that you have added comments and it is still set
a "Unfixed"? I see from looking at the database you have. Let's see I
change it so that if a developer has addressed the bug which means that
the developers ID will have been set then it will show the information
in the "Details".  Give me a few minutes.