[lazarus] Developer News and Bug Tracking change

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Fri May 5 00:22:26 EDT 2000

Mike,

I will keep mine if you don't mind I sort of like the one I was given ;)

BTW I just got my PHP Pocket Reference from O'Reilly and it is really nice.
Just the function calls with a few simple examples. Since I already program
in just about everything plus the kitchen sink I have just started buying
these little reference books. No bs in them and no pictures just the methods
and their descriptions. I highly recommend it to anyone doing PHP.

Price was only 7.50 at fatbrain.com

Cliff