[lazarus] Win32 Compiled and ran

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Sat May 6 00:42:06 EDT 2000

Ok lets start with the first thing that can go wrong and we will work from
there. Delete all .ppw and .ow files from the  /lazarus  /lcl
/interfaces/gtk directories . Then try make again and send me what you get
if that does not compile.  Where did you get the gtk dll's that you are
using right now?

Cliff