[lazarus] OnResize event

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Sat May 6 11:44:54 EDT 2000

At 07:29 05-05-2000 -0500, Shane Miller wrote:
>Did you apply these patches or are you saying that the way it's
>implemented is wrong?

Wrong... naah, not directly, more unnessecary.

If you change the size of a window you should get a WMWindowPosChanged (and
a WMSize) so the resize in the set bounds is unnessecary.

IF the GTK libs don't issue a WMWindowPosChanged (or WMSize) our interface
should issue one (not the LCL)

>Should they be implemented if you didn't already do it?  I haven't taken a
>look at them yet.

I only added the call to resize in WMWindowPosChanged but I cant connect to
cvs (disk full)

Marc