[lazarus] Great

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Tue May 9 18:22:10 EDT 2000

Somebody just replaced all the writeln with asserts, great.
Now I can run through the code to find my debug messages I accidently left
behind to remove them.
Furthermore WARNINGS and ERRORS are also converted. They were ment to show
up all the time, not only for tracing. If you see an Warinig or Error,
something unexpected did occour and somebody should look after that.
Finally TODO's were ment to get ppls attention that there still existes
something to be implemented. Putting that behind a trace makes no sense and
therefore they can be removed.
As I said in an earlier message only some of the WriteLn I've put in the
code are worth being converted to a trace, all the others can be removed.

Besides that, it seems that I can't trace gtkobject.inc (or do you set the
asserrts on on a file base and not unit ?)

Marc