[lazarus] Great

Curtis White cwhite at aracnet.com
Wed May 10 00:57:06 EDT 2000

I am the guilty one for doing this. I went through all the units and changed
the writeln's to Asserts. I didn't realize that there were the WARNINGS and
ERRORS that were supposed to be writeln. Apparently I didn't see your previous
email about this. But I think I have this fixed now. I went back and changed
all the ERRORS and WARNINGS back to writelns. So that should be fixed now.

I didn't change the TODO's back. I wanted to find out what everyone thought
about this first because having all those messages pouring all over the
console window makes it very hard to debug code. I think it is just as easy to
turn on tracing if you want to see the TODO messages. Also, someone can grep
the directory for TODO to find them. So there are a couple of very easy ways
to find them where they won't be in the way of debugging. But if everyone else
thinks they should also be put back to writeln's, I will do that.

Curtis