[lazarus] Great

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed May 10 13:35:11 EDT 2000

I entered one "bug" /"TODO" into the system that I think would be a great starting point for Lurkers.
I'm wondering if there should be a "TODO" type code added to the "Confirmed", "Fixed" etc.

Also, will some of you go through some of the TODO's and add a few to the list once we determine if a "TODO" type should be added.

Thanks
Shane

>>> m_bukovjan at advisbbdo.cz 05/10/00 07:42AM >>>
Hmm, I think this is a good idea.
Small tasks that individuals can contribute to.
I myself will go this route because I am fairly busy lately (university + full time job) :-(

Michal Bukovjan