[lazarus] Lazarus to have faster access

Michael A. Hess mhess at harding.miraclec.com
Tue May 16 10:42:11 EDT 2000

Greetings,

I am finally able to get a high speed pipe for the Lazarus site. After
next week the Lazarus site will have a 320K pipe so access will be faster
and we will have more bandwidth to store more items on the ftp site and
also be able to have a complete mirror of the FPC site in the US.

To that end there might be some disruption of service at the end of next
week when the transition takes place. I will announce when work will
begin.