[lazarus] GetWindowRect in gtkwinapi.inc

Vincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Tue May 30 13:52:02 EDT 2000

> It's not really used at this point.  It would be used in the
clienttowindow implementation but we currently don't have that implemented
either.

> Even though we don't use it now, we really needed it for the future.
Without it I think many apps would not work and for compatability it is
usefull to have it implemented.

Well, i'll send an implentation to Marc later this evening. Then he can have
a look at it and update the CVS with it.