AW: [lazarus] cannot build on Win NT

Nirendra Maharaj nirendra.maharaj at eonetwork.com
Sun Nov 5 02:05:09 EST 2000

I downloaded the Lazarus sources, and attempted to build them on Win98.
I experianced the same problems with XMLCFG, and didn't know what to do, so I just copied al the xml units to the lazarus directory, then ran make, and it compiled.
Hope this will be of some assistance :-)

Nirendra Maharaj			Enterprise Objects Network
nirendra.maharaj at eonetwork.com		http://www.eonetwork.com

begin:vcard
n:Maharaj;Nirendra
tel;cell:+27 (0) 82 796 1227
tel;fax:+27 (0) 12 342 7004
tel;work:+27 (0) 12 342 7003
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.eonetwork.com
org:Enterprise Objects Network
version:2.1
email;internet:Nirendra.Maharaj at eonetwork.com
title:Developer
adr;quoted-printable:;;876 Pretorius Street=0D=0AArcadia;Pretoria;Gauteng;0001;South Africa
note;quoted-printable:Works hard at his job....=0D=0AMost of the time....=0D=0A
fn:Nirendra Anandperkash Maharaj
end:vcard