[lazarus] Object Inspector

Chris cryst at golden.net
Fri Nov 17 02:53:11 EST 2000

Take a look at the delphi super page for insp30 which is a well written
inspector written for delphi3. I'm using it in delphi5 with no changes, and
the author is willing to license it under any (reasonable) open source
license. I've tried handle, and it has some parts of the insp30 in it. But
the editing isn't as good. Insp30 feels right like delphi.