[lazarus] CVS & install problems

Stephen D. stephen at gwtc.net
Sat Oct 21 20:18:59 EDT 2000

Hi,
I just stumbled onto Lazarus and am trying to get it to build on a
Windows98 system with FreePascal v1.02.  When trying to login to the
CVS tree I get the error "[Login Aborted]: Could not find out home
directory"

When I downloaded the source and tried to build it I got the error
that it couldn't find XMLCFG.  I saw in another post someone else had
this problem.  I found the file in the fp source directory and copied
it over to the lazarus directory but continued to get other errors.
It is evidently not finding the location for the files it's needing.

Thanks
Stephen