[lazarus] New tools

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Thu Sep 7 05:04:51 EDT 2000

> Has any of the "non-developers" looked at the web site and bug list or found anything else that they would like to work on?
>
> If there is any interest, please let us know.  IF your not saure where to start, let us know and we can assist you.
>
> If you have questions, let us know.

I'm offline now, so I can't check other sources, but lets state the
obvious:

More recent GTK support. I have GTK 1.2.7 on both my systems
(Linux Slackware 7.0, and the other is FreeBSD 4.0-release).

The FreeBSD support is developping nicely. Signals seem to be
working.

I changed, but not yet tested the Clone function, after which I should
be able to compile the FCL, and then Lazarus.

That FreeBSD system uses XFree 4.0 btw.

Marco van de Voort (MarcoV at Stack.nl or marco at freepascal.org)