[lazarus] Make this thing work

pouppah at www.com pouppah at www.com
Sun Sep 10 16:24:46 EDT 2000

Hi all

This is the first time that I'm writing to this( or any) list so if someone would be willing to hold my hand through the whole set up process for lazarus I would be very grateful. I might even be able to help a little although I'm not so familiar with pascal. (I'm from the C++ school).

I downloaded lazarus(cvs), and dosw32100full.zip. I'm trying to set this up on a win98 platform.

I set OS_TARGET to win32 and type 'make' in the lazarus directory

My problem:
Do I have everything I need?
Have I done anything wrong?
Why do I get the message "can't exec asw.exe"?

Pouppah

Listen to your favorite music while you work!
- http://www.com/