[lazarus] Make this thing work

Marc Weustink marc at lazarus.dommelstein.net
Sat Sep 16 09:58:23 EDT 2000

At 06:30 16-09-2000 -0700, pouppah at www.com wrote:

> > Nope, its the latest state of the windows version. As far as I can see
> > there are some win32 gtk problems. I couldnt dig into it, maybe others
> > A bit lack of time lately :(
> >
> > Marc
>
>What can you suggest?

Difficult to tell :)

>Do I just forget the lazarus on windows idea? I do have a linux partition
>but for some reason I wanted to work with this in windows.

If you want to see and feel how Lazarus "works" I would suggest to use linux.

>Does the version of the compiler I use have anything to do with this problem?

I don't know. There haven't been much changes in the lazarus code lately. I
know that lazarus has been running on win32. (not that you could use it, it
had another graphic problem)

>Do you know if anyone is working on this or whether it would be a good
>idea to brave the rapids and delve into the lazarus code myself?

AFAIK nobody is working on this, so I you would like to, please do. I I
might suggest, to get some experience on how Lazarus works, try the linux
version first.

Marc