[lazarus] Compile under win95

Rolf P. Ungerer rolf_ungerer at gmx.de
Tue Sep 19 16:45:40 EDT 2000

Finally I got it to compile...
After moving the directory one level up, I got less errors, but it didn't
fix it. So last chance was to get a snapshot.
After installing the snapshot of 09/18 it compiled, although some errors
appeared. Starting this compilation showed me
an impression of Lazarus. The only thing I'm wondering, that the widgets
looked like X11 (or similar) not like Windows.
What should be changed in makefile.fpc to get windows look and feel ?
Second question is, how do I manage, that I do not get those errors at
compile time ?
C:\pp\lazarus>make all > log.txt
Error: Could not open : buttons.ppw
Error: Could not open : clipbrd.ppw