[lazarus] Access violation

Compulife cbruner at compulife.com
Wed Sep 20 23:24:05 EDT 2000

This is my debug session which shows where the first exception occurs.

(gdbpas) bt
#0  $64a4b0 in gtk_init ()
#1  $43e9d9 in GTKINT ()
#2  $44c737 in FORMS ()
#3  $4578c3 in main () at lazarus.pp:45
(gdbpas) step
Single stepping until exit from function gtk_init,
which has no line number information.
$43e9d9 in GTKINT ()
(gdbpas) step
Single stepping until exit from function GTKINT$$_$$_TGTKOBJECT_$$_INIT,
which has no line number information.
gdb: unknown target exception 0xc000001d at 0x000e4888

Program received signal ?, Unknown signal.
$e4888 in ?? ()
(gdbpas) bt
#0  $e4888 in ?? ()
#1  $44c737 in FORMS ()