[lazarus] Novice: Quations about Lazarus

Marcus Andre Fazzi Ribeiro Fazzi at correios.com.br
Mon Apr 2 07:46:56 EDT 2001

I using Linux Mandreke 7.2 whith KDE 2 on PIII 500 with 96MB RAM (Work) and
a AMD K6II 500 with 128 MB RAM (at home)...

I have some questions for Lazarus groups?

	1- What librarys I need to run the Lazarus's IDE?
	2- Where I get that libs?
	3- Where I put this libs?
	4- What is the best Linux Distribuition for use with Lazarus?
	5- I have make the full install of Linux Mandrake 7.2, and Lazarus
show errors in many files on GTK libs, this is a BUG?
	6- I have install FPC 1.05 this works fine, but Lazarus IDE don't
active the RUN button, and I can't compile nothing, what is wrong?
	7- The very expansive RAD tool, KALIX (about USD 2,000.00) uses QT
libs, and have many components, there are any to study thats?
	8- I want use Lazarus! can any help me?

FAZZI