[lazarus] Windows binary of Lazarus available

Vincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Tue Apr 10 20:58:27 EDT 2001

> Please report any feedback or fixes you might come up with.
> --
I want to refer back to my mails of 10th feb and 11th feb of this year. I
posted a patch to main.pp. The result of that patch was that the IDE worked,
but did not have all the speedbuttons with the right bitmap.

It seemed that only some xpm's caused the redrawing problem en by replacing
those xpm's by the tedit component xpm redrawing could be prevented. I
didn't look into it further by then, hoping it was enough of a hint for
someone to pick up and take a further look.

I don't know enough of the xpm-format to see why for example the viewunits
en viewforms bitmap is faulty and the tedit bitmap isn't.

Hope this helps,
Vincent Snijders.