[lazarus] Windows binary of Lazarus available

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Apr 11 11:07:53 EDT 2001

> I am keep getting GTK errors in a dos prompt box after i get into
> LAzarus.

Are they errors or just messages? If errors what are they?

> Also i can't see anything... just 3 blank forms...

Correct. Now you see why I haven't been releasing binaries for Win32
yet. This is because the SpeedButtons you do see keep repainting and
taking up the whole message queue and doesn't allow other items such as
the forms to repaint. Please read my email on the mailing list again
for a work around to at least see what should be visible and available.

Until we can figure out the repaint issue which seems to involve XPM's
to some extent it limits the usefullness of a Win32 version of the IDE.