[lazarus] Yahooooo, I found it!!

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Apr 13 09:49:13 EDT 2001

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Congratulations, Michael.
>
> I am curious though, what the problem was, I will be checking your
> patches carefully the next days.

Actually it was a very simple mistake of using the wrong 2 variables.
StretchBlt was using the destination pixmaps height and width for doing
the copy instead of the source height and width. When the source pixmap
was smaller then the speedbutton pixmap who knows what it was trying to
copy and to where. That is why I am surpised that Linux didn't have a
problem with it. There was also a problem with the size of the source
glyph rect used when only one glyph existed but that wasn't as much of a
problem.